Our principal, Kevin B. Jones, first started offering outsourced legal counsel services for businesses, twenty years (20) ago. At the time, it was a cutting edge philosophy which has since gained tremendous popularity and has become commonplace as it is a cost effective approach to business diligence.
Our law firm was founded in order to provide cost-effective alternatives for companies in need of experienced legal counseling. Legal issues are not always well defined or for that matter, obvious. Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Partnerships, and Entrepreneurs need expedient and reliable legal advice to navigate through the minefield called, business. Especially in California, every business needs sound legal advice. We seek to develop close relationships with our clients and help them resolve their legal issues, whether it involves their company, their real property, or personal estate planning needs.
Mr. Jones saw a need for a law firm which offered outsourced Chief Legal Officer (CLO) services at reasonable rates. This was deemed mandatory for medium to large privately owned business entities which otherwise were at the mercy of their outside law firms or, suffered from an inflated legal department budget which failed in knowledge and experience necessary to proficiently address legal concerns timely and efficiently. Today, most legal departments remain overwhelmed and ill budgeted for what needs to be done. Understandably, effective risk management sometimes takes a back seat to putting out fires and remedially addressing lawsuits and claims. Without the benefit of outsourced CLO services, business entities find themselves burdened by litigation, out of control legal expenses, and expensive legal departments. Our firm is available to assist companies with formation, governance, transactions, and day to day strategic consulting.
Mr. Jones was first licensed by the  California Supreme Court in 1988. He is also licensed to practice law in the following Courts:  United States Supreme Court; [3-5] United States District Courts, for the Central, Eastern, Southern Districts of California;  United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit;  United States Tax Court;  United States Court of Appeals (Federal Circuit);  United States Court of International Trade;  United States Claims Court; and the  United States Court of Military Appeals.
State University of New York, Empire State College, Recipient of Associate of Science Degree-Business Admn.
Western State University, Recipient of Bachelor of Science in Laws.
Western State University, College of Law, Recipient of Juris Doctor Degree.
Awards & Honors-Law School
· Law Review, writing competitor, “Economic Nuisance, Myth or Reality, an Analysis of Aesthetic and Blight Factors”.
· Honors Moot Court, recipient of Place Awards for, Best Team, Best Brief and Best Oral Argument.
· Recipient, James Brower Achievement Award-Student Bar Association.
· Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award- Criminal Law.
· Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award- Wills.
· Dean, Williston Senate, Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity.
COMMUNITY PRO BONO SERVICES
· Lieutenant, United States Power Squadron.
· Special Master, State Bar of California.
· Arbitrator, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Attorney-Client Fee Disputes.
· Juvenile Parolee Mentor, Volunteers in Parole (juvenile offender mentor), State Bar of California.
. Mediator for Pro Per Litigants, San Bernardino Superior Court.
· Judge Nominee, Orange County Municipal Court.
· Judge Pro Tem, Los Angeles Superior Court.
· Police Officer (Auxiliary), NCPD, New York.
· Firefighter & Rescue Squad Member, NBFD, New York.
· Police, Advisory Board Member, B.C., Canada.
· Cubmaster, Boy Scouts of America.
· Red Cross-Volunteer, U.S. & Canada.
· California State Tae Kwon Do Association-Legal Counsel.
· Saddleback & Friends Church.
· Cancer Society-Fresh Start Instructor.
· School Site Council Member-CUSD.
· Judge, Collegiate Mock Trial Assoc.
Bar Associations and Committees
California State Bar-Businss Law, Taxation, Real Property Law, Trusts & Estates, Labor & Employment Sections.
American Bar Association-Business Law Section, Taxation-Corporate Tax Group; Real Property, Trust & Estate Law, Special Investors and Investment Structure Group, Land Trust.
International Bar Association, Member.